NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN BELFAST FOR A SUPPLY OFFICER ON AN ENGAGEMENT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR
- Hybrid role – 3 days a week on-site
- 6-month contract
- 1 stage interview
- BPSS clearance required (client will provide sponsorship)
- To apply please call 0203 854 0120 or email [email protected]
WHAT WILL THE SUPPLY OFFICER BE DOING?
This role is based on-site at one of our clients’ suppliers. The role of the Supply Chain Coordinator involves acting as the On-Site liaison between the Supplier and the Supply Management team. You’ll be building strong relationships with supplier and internal teams such as supply management, supply chain quality management (SCQM), Conformance Management (CM), engineering, methods, quality, production, and strategic procurement. Other roles include:
- Validating requirements & ensure PO delivery execution
- Managing short term & long-term operational plan
- Following-up supplier’s supply chain performance and seek for corrective actions when required
WE NEED THE SUPPLY OFFICER TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING…
- Willingness to travel to Filton when required (expensed)
- 3+ years’ experience in Procurement
- Supplier facing experience
- A technical engineering background is desirable
- Aerospace or Engineering industry experience is advantageous
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to [email protected]. For further information please call me on 0203 854 0120. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Ryan Baker. I look forward to hearing from you.