CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT IN DERBY
We have a permanent opportunity for a Cyber Security Consultants to work on some exciting projects within the national security domain.
- Have the chance to be sponsored through SC security clearance
- Derby based – hybrid working
- To apply please email jami[email protected] or call 0117 284 0050 / 07719 065954
WHO WE ARE?
We are looking for talented Cyber Security Consultant for a prestigious client in Derby to work on some of their latest projects in the cyber security domain. Our teams are what leads us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. There is a chance to gain SC security clearance.
WHAT WILL THE CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT BE DOING?
Cyber Security Consultant will be responsible for providing Cyber Security advice and guidance for critical national infrastructure clients in various project environments.
THE CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT SHOULD HAVE….
- Willingness and eligbility to undergo SC Level security clearance
- Experience with one or more of the following: stakeholder managment, working in OT/ICS environments, performing cyber security risk assessments
- At least 1 of the following recognised professional certifications: GICSP, IEC/ISA 62443
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com – I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Jamie Cottam. I look forward to hearing from you.
CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT –
SECURITY CLEARANCE / SC / CYBER SECURITY / STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT / OT/ICS / IEC / NIST / NIS / GICSP