We’re thrilled to announce that we have been shortlisted for Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2022! Although we’ve been very successful over the years with our other awards, we are delighted to be shortlisted for the second time by Recruiter Awards. The Recruiter Awards were established in 2002 and is the UK’s largest event for the recruitment community, where they recognise exceptional accomplishments by recruiters. Achievements in recruitment marketing and technology will be spotlighted!
The shortlisted finalists were chosen by a panel of independent judges as the very best from this year’s impressive selection of entries.
Our services and brands
According to research, it has been shown that there’s been a 105% increase in technology roles advertised in England and Wales between 2020 and 2021 and more than half of those were from tech companies! Tech roles are becoming increasingly in demand and our recruitment team works tirelessly to help our clients find the perfect fit for them. Since 2012, Searchability has grown and expanded, now becoming a leading player in Tech Recruitment, trusted by thousands of candidates and clients which is displayed through our Trustpilot reviews.
We cover both Permanent and Contract recruitment in the tech digital sector. Working hard to stay up to date with the latest tech and goings on in the sector by being involved in our local tech communities such as the Ministry of Testing, hosting tech meetups and collaborating with tech professionals.
Innovation in Searchability is something we pride ourselves on, by watching the way the market works, analysing salary changes and companies who are employing certain talent in the area – we are always on top of our game. Recently, we saw a sudden urge for quickly scaling tech talent within businesses. This is where we created Scalability, where we’re ripping up the playbook on the way you pay for recruitment services. Scalability is an recruitment and employer brand subscription where we:
- Identify your growth objectives – Together we map the number of hires you want to make, the technical skills you need and the timeline to scale-up.
- Define SLA agreements – To meet your growth objectives, we outline key SLA’s for both parties which are tuned into the current market – this includes time to feedback on a CV, interview availability etc.
- Engage account managers – Our team is your team. We appoint you dedicated recruitment and employer brand account managers who immerse themselves with your brand to help you reach scale-up targets.
- Our unique accelerator fund – This single upfront cost unlocks a myriad of tools to meet your scale-up needs, and because every company’s needs are different the accelerator fund is flexible to deliver support where you need it most.
- Headhunt top talent – Our team of award-winning tech recruitment specialists attract and engage the tech talent you need to scale-up.
- Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding – Our creative team gets to work on creative marketing and strategic employer branding to get your company noticed by the right candidates.
If you are interested in our new innovative product, then get in touch.
Why enter into the Recruiter Awards?
Entering awards are a great opportunity to be able to showcase who you are and get your name out into the industry. With the Recruiter Awards being the one of the most widely recognised and celebrated awards in the industry it’s a great one to enter. Not only is the award featured in the Recruiter magazine but you are broadcasted across multiple social media channels including Twitter, the awards website, the programme and much more! If you are lucky enough to be a winner you will then we receive an etched trophy on the night.
Business awards can be overlooked as a marketing tool. However, just entering into an award creates free marketing by improving brand awareness and promoting your business to new customers. Maximising PR exposure by sharing the award logo, website and posts to your social channels can start to create inbound traffic. Of course you may even win which can create more client attraction
As a finalist or even better a winner, you will be increasing credibility for your business. As this award shows you have the potential to win the award and showcase some of the amazing assets you hold.With this seal of approval from a panel of judges you can use it in sales pitches, showcase it on your website and be proud of what you have achieved.
Awards recognise the hard work and achievement can improve motivation and boost staff morale. As your employees may now be working for the award winning “Best IT Recruitment Agency”. Employees want to feel proud of where they work and will want to share this with friends, family and their professional network. Not only this, but most awards have an awards ceremony which includes a delicious dinner, entertainment and hopefully collecting the winning trophy. This can also look great on your social media accounts and be a great bonding evening for colleagues.
We will be heading down to London on Thursday 29th September with our fingers crossed.To learn more and to see the other categories/shortlisted companies, click here.