As part of the recruitment process following your offer we will need to obtain two references for your new employer, here’s how this works…
Who can you include as a reference?
- Manager in your current or previous role
- Colleague you work closely with in your current or previous role
- HR or internal recruitment contact who placed you in your previous role
- Education Leader from recent studies or qualifications
What information do you need to provide for a referee?
- Referee Name
- Job title
- Company email address
- Contact number
What information is obtained in a reference?
- Verification employment records (dates, job role, responsibilities)
- Reference of performance in this role
- Ask if they would recommend you to next employer